Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Of camping and chemistry.

 ((Pics of camping trips past and my duct tape wallet below))




Ohhaithar!

Well,  I'm about to leave to go camping tomorrow. ((I'll be gone until Sunday)) I've got to finish my Chemistry work and go to Orchestra practice tonight.  I have *no* idea how I'm going to get chemistry, violin practice, packing, and orchestra done today *headdesk*

I am excited about going on the camping trip though! Especially since some of my really good friends will be there as well.  This means lots of crazy awesome videos and such to upload when I get back.  Seriously,  I may have hours of footage to edit.   I'm hoping to do a 4-5 part series about the trip with each video being about 15-30 minutes long.  That means I'm going to have to bring extra SD cards for my camera since I can't bring my MacBook due to the weather conditions.  So far I've got  4gb and  2gb cards. That means I've got about 3 hours of recording time of the lowest quality setting—which is what I use anyway, so that doesn't really matter.  
Hopefully I can find the time to go to "Wally-world" today and get an 8gb card.  That means I could probably take up to 8 hours of footage while on the trip.  The next problem I'll encounter is getting it all on YouTube so that I can upload it here.  I can forsee many MANY nights awake editing in the near future. So you guys had better subscribe to my youtube channel and follow this blog.

That's all I've got to say for now.    See you guys soon-ish xD

-Smileyranger :3
                                                                                
                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment