Friday, February 8, 2013

Extruding prose like icing from a frozen pastry.

I often wonder how normal it is to stress over each paragraph written.
I am a perfectionist, and if I don't become happy with something I have created, I either destroy it or never do anything with it.
This is sort of relavent to me at the moment because I am going to be 15 very, very soon.
And I sort of had a pseudo-conversation with a friend about this, but for some reason I can't help but feel like I am going through some humorous existential crisis.
As selfish as it sounds, I can't help but regret not doing something...notable until now.
Does anyone else share similar feelings?


3 comments:

  1. Stressing over paragraphs? Haha, yes, you're not alone there. =) As for the humorous existential crisis...I'm not sure. What exactly are you referring to by that? (Sorry; the meaning is probably sitting right in front of me and my blondness is blinding me; that or I need to start having coffee in the mornings. =P lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for just now replying!
      Oh, I was just meaning that I feel as if I should have done more with my life at this point, yet, the more I think about it, the more I realise how much of a #whitepeopleproblem it is. xD

      Delete
    2. No problem. =) Ah, okay. I'm sure we all have felt that at some point or another...=P haha

      Delete