Tuesday, March 25, 2014

let me write about you


Let me write about you.
Let my mind that won't shut up hold its tongue as your presence provides an escape I must apologize for. 
Remain silent, hum softly, be, and let me write about you. 
Let my muse borrow yours for a while and watch as they run off to go do something i can't imagine but feel physically so vividly as the power to be more than in the precise moment escapes both of us. 
Literally i beg you let me fill my head with air and scrawl my treasured nothings upon the yellowed paper dredged up from a basket of professionalism. 

Can I hum along too because i rather like the song that swirls around your mind. (And when I do get around to writing about you I promise that I will let you peek, but I don't want to because then I think you'll want yourself back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment