Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally!

I know.... I'm horribly lazy for skipping yesterday's post. But then again, you have to admit that I'm much more reliable then most bloggers....say it.


I still don't have a follower at the point... Of course, My ChatBox proves that I do have true visitors! Okay... I admit it's probably advertisement spam :P


I was just watching some old "apple //e" ads. Wow, those things are Awesome! 
I guess it's a testimony to the longevity of apple products.  Believe it or not, one of those computers can still browse the internet.  Shall I repeat? A 1984 Apple //e can still browse the internet!

Today there is a water leak in the basement from the AC condensation pump.  It's in the high 80˚ƒ - 90˚ƒ today... Not really hot, but very very muggy in the south. I was on the screened porch with my MacBook Pro earlier and it got so hot that it felt like the Aluminum was burning my legs.

Anyway, I have to go for now.

-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment