Monday, May 23, 2011

The first post...

Obviously,  a lot of times, the first post pretty much defines the mood and feel of the blog which I hope doesn't happen today.  Because the things in this blog will often be so random that there's no particular plot or reason for it.  This now involves YOU. I would like comments to be posted in the well... comments area.
I would appreciate topics to talk about as well.
I will also be embedding vlogs and other videos from my YouTube channel: youtube.com/smileyranger
So expect a very Intellectually based and thought out blog.  
And before you ask:
"What kind of computer do you use to blog with?" 
I can answer you with:
Hardware Overview:

  Model Name: MacBook Pro
  Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
  Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
  Number Of Processors: 1
  Total Number Of Cores: 2
  L2 Cache: 3 MB
  Memory: 4 GB
  Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
  

I find all of that info rather relevant to this blog because there's a lot of bloggers that use macs. No, we're not the stereotypical hipsters that used  computers before they were cool  

But if you want to be the crazy cat lady browsing "I Can Has Cheezburger" on her  "Windows XP e-Machines" Desktop... More power to you... Wait.... never mind... of course she probably still uses hotmail  with her dial-up. Does anyone here remember Netscape?  


Well, that's enough  for now. Besides, you're probably thinking I'm the most accurate stereotype of an   user ever...


-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment