Friday, August 5, 2011

HELLO! *Taps mic*

How are you guys?   It's been a long time, hasn't it!     I'm sorry 'bout that.  I just got my priorities either (A)Mixed Up or (B) In Order.

Before that gets out of hand, I'd like to say thank you, for helping get the blog view counter over 1500 views!       You guys have pretty much made my week.   I'm excited to think that I've got a bit of an online following.     Also, go check out the new video I uploaded.  It's in my YouTube widget down in the sidebar.    It's short, but funny.   xD

Do you guys want to support my YouTube channel?   if so, please subscribe!  If I can get 500 subscribers, I'll apply for a YouTube Partnership!      My YouTube goal is to get to go to vidcon!  *woot woot*   VIDCON 2012 xD

Seriously though, a YouTube partnership is a big deal, and can become a good source of revenue for the channel and this blog.

I was sitting last night, thinking about my blog, whether I should have started out with my own hosting, used wordpress, or whether just making a Blogger Blog was a good idea...   I know maybe I don't have all of the customization abilities and such, but I like my blog just fine how it is, and maybe if it gets popular, Google will help me out with some of the HTML stuff :P

Why smileyranger doesn't use MySpace/FaceBook/Twitter/DailyBooth/GooglePlus etc. 

Well, I'm a major non-conformist, and as you can tell, I march to the beat of my own drum.  I've some friends that are constantly asking if I'll join FaceBook, and I tell them, I don't want to go with the flow of the crowd,  the Big Brother of the Internet. (Comment if you liked my 1984 joke xD)  I chose blogging as an outlet for whatever I wanted to say, and just love the style, the format, all of it really.   It's a more personal format, and then it isn't. I can't really define it. I'm usually horrid at defining things, but for some reason, I love finding the meaning of many things.  Such as life? As a Christian, I know I'm not just here to die, but this world is a test, a roller coaster with no seatbelts. We try to see how well we can stay in our seats before we fall out, (die) to meet our judgement day.       Does that make any sense?   I have many theories and such, and have just not typed them up or recorded them for YouTube.

So now you have just learned how to make polish sausage, and why I don't use FaceBook.

Moving on......... *Fumbles tie* 


My friend "Lizzeh"just said I should use this blog to tell detailed descriptions of my day, using tons and tons of fluffy adjectives to make it seem as if were an epic... imagine, my day, an epic.   Yeah, an epic fail xD
For someone else, that would have been a great idea... and maybe later this fall, it'll be a good idea for me to use already :P ((Not that it isn't, I just don't have the most exciting of days...))
Although, come to think of it, getting bit by a goose was fun..... Who knew my finger could look like a Cheez-It to one 0.o

So....


Thanks for all of your support, and kindness!    I <3 you guys!

-Smileyranger :3

1 comment:

  1. Bravo for not "going with the flow"! :D LOL! I don't have one either. :D

    ReplyDelete