Saturday, August 6, 2011

Violin and more...

*Phew*  I just got done practicing my violin for now... I've been really putting in the hours.   I've got to try out for the Rep. Orchestra at Blair (Vanderbilt University) on Saturday and  I'm REALLY nervous.   0.o  

Anyway, on today of all days, my A-String decides to unravel xD
So, this is now a bit of a stress relieving method...I mean, blogging is.    

So, if you scroll down to the very bottom of my blog, or click HERE you will see my new Apple Computers Message board!   Go try it out!  It's free, and if you are a regularly posting member, I'll make you a moderator!

So,   I have 800 posts on Chicken Smoothie as of today!   Maybe I'll get to 1000 before long. (I hope...)  Seeing as how all of my friends ((Well, most of them)) are already nearing 2000 :P

*Chuckles awkwardly*


As usual, I am running out of things to say, which is proving to be quite annoying, since I should, ideally, have tons to write, and so little time to write it.  But we ALL know that is not true...

So, see you guys later!  

-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment