Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games EPICNESS :3

Well, I just got back from The Hunger Games.   I must say that it was very very well done.  I rather enjoyed the borderline jumpy camera work.  It stayed mostly true to the book, and probably satisfied most of the diehard fans of the trilogy.

Probably the best part about it was because I was with my awesome friends.  We were all crazy, and we had a great time in general.  

Tonight I was with Virginia, McKenna, Lilly and James.     We were basically like Mystery Science Theatre during most of it.    But the screaming hyper fangirls made us feel better about dorkiness.  Well, it did for me, anyway...I think.   lol.

After the movie we tried to use the PhotoBooth, but alas, it was broken :(
But because I love my readers, I will show you some pictures.   These pictures will also be in one of my upcoming vlogs for this spring after I get the time to edit it.

So, without further ado, here are the photos.

 No reason for taking this really.  But their reaction to the flash was epic.
 Me. being...well...
 Here I am again with a random goofy grin
 James is in the background all emo like.
 Gina on the iPod.
 Out-of-focus Lilly is happy!
 In focus now!
 VLOGCEPTION
 Stand by all of the future movie posters.
 Walking down the street like a boss.
 Camera timer fail
 A decent pic!
 LOLWUT
 HAT TRADE
 Don't ask.
 Playing with the fat booth app.
 herp de derp James.
A good night overall.


Thanks for reading!   Keep checking in for more vids and posts!

-Ranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment