Thursday, March 1, 2012

I failed. Like, big time.

Hi webernets!

How are all of you!
You know how I usually film a vlog and take some cool pics for all of you guys on Thursdays so that I can edit it over the weekend?
Welp, I didn't.   That's right.  I filmed **Maybe** 1 minute total and took ZERO pictures today because nothing really happened.  We just sat around and did absolutely nothing.
There were no fails, faceplants, injuries, drug busts, and things that involve duct tape.  I hope you all understand that sometimes we just have really really boring days where there really isn't anything to do.

But this gave me the opportunity to make a blog post because I need to do at least something for my internets.

So recently I was at Barnes and Noble book store and being the little geek I am, naturally gravitated towards the technical reference section where I found MANY books on "How to make your blog prosper while giving iPad lessons at the the senior center that don't seem as complicated as a frog eating flies on an android tablet."


Well...maybe not EXACTLY like that, but it was pretty similar. I promise.
Anywhoozle, I had to laugh in the store when I read that they actually recommended Tumb1r for conventional blogging.  I mean, come on.  Tumblr is basically twitter for hipsters.   That's my opinion anyway. Yet, I enjoy it greatly.  *dons 3D glasses*.

Since when has anyone used Tumb1r for a regular blog post?  

And then the icing on the cake was when they completely disregarded Blogger and basically suggested nothing but WordPress.   As you all know, I use blogger and it fits my needs perfectly, and now thanks to google has the ability to grow with my needs.  

Anyway, I just wanted to share this herp-a-derp ness with all of you.

BYEEEEEE.

-Ranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment