Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2 all beef patties special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun. ....

Yup.
I just went there.
I'm sorry to my fellow celiacs, or those who are unable to eat such grotesque delicacies of americana, such as myself, but I saw the commercial, and I am foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog...or maybe like Paula Deen when she sees butter.  Either way, you can get a pretty decent idea of my food/emotional/just plain psychotic mood right now.
It almost makes me want to be like one of those "Toms" wearing hipsters on Tumblr who post pictures of some salad they made that now look as if the lettuce is rotten due to the grainy and reddish instagram filter they chose to add.   (Why have I chosen THIS as a rant topic?)

Coincidentally I just found out that one of my best friends has an Instagram account...
Hi Michael....  hehe.    I TOTALLY wasn't dissing Instagram or anything like that....

Well, isn't this becoming increasingly awkward.

kbai.

-Ranger :3

3 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!! If going to that place makes you able to post like that, you totally need to go more often. ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD
      I'll try to have the field day video uploaded soon as well! :)

      Delete