Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ranger's Ramblings: Final Cut....IS NOT POLITE.

Well, my title rings true.

I recently downloaded the free trial of Final Cut Pro X and...well, the last time I used software this problematic was Anasazi, a frame capture tool on Windows Vista...made for windows ME.


Maybe it's just because it is a free trial but...still!   This is driving me absolutely insane!  

My preview window keeps going black, and I can't upload my projects without 80% of them just showing up as black nothingness!   The sound is there...but...the picture that I worked so hard to time with the sound is gone, not making me happy in the least  Dx


I should hope you all can recognize the rage bubbling from my soul in these pictures.
Please leave any final cut solutions and such in the comments below.

-Ranger :3


2 comments:

  1. Call Apple! See if they know whats wrong. Otherwise, try reinstalling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..that does sound frustrating. =P And yes, your rage is bubbling quite clearly out of the photos. lol =)

    ReplyDelete