Friday, August 10, 2012

Ranger's Ramblings: In which I frolic unashamedly in a public setting.

Tuesday was eventful...

Allow me to rephrase that.   It was eventful by *my* standards. 

For starters it was the first day of school, if you'd like to call it that, due to my homeschooled nature.  After I finished most of my things, (And by things I mean basically nothing at all) we packed up our stuffs and drove over to the skate park.   After hearing this, you probably assumed that I was skating, or doing something interesting and cool of that nature.  But since I have little to no coordination...at anything, I stood. And talked....To my friends that were in the same situation, while others would come and go, soaring freely on their rollerblades, the hockey sticks arced precisely into the air, hitting pucks with the greatest of ease, we tried not to get hurt by just standing.    
That is true skill right there. 

Due to the pangs of boredom brought on by the lack of skills to do skate-ey stuffs, we decided to go over to the local "Sam's Club" which is essentially a Wal-Mart, where you get awesome deals on stuff. 
While we were there I refilled my soda 3 times, forced my friend Beth to read 50 Shades of Grey aloud to all of us ...(Don't ask xD) and skipped down the aisles of the store unashamedly until it was evident that should I not stop and rethink the situation at hand, my pants were going to be lying upon the ground.    We even answered texts people had accidentally sent to the display iPhone.   

But here's the best part. 

We decided to go penny chucking in the parking lot, and I had the now evident to be the not so bright idea of drop kicking mine.   This would have been fine and dandy, had I not been wearing the super loose crocs I wear daily.  

My. Shoe. Flew. Across. The. Parking. Lot. 

That's right. 

yup.

uh-uhhh. 

...
......
.........
............
...............


-Ranger :3

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That does sound like an eventful day! And yes, staying out of the way requires great skill. =)

    ReplyDelete