Monday, May 28, 2012

Another Day, another post.

Hmm...
Does posting 3 days in a row show dedication, or does it just show that I am horrible at finding better ways to bide my time.  
But according to the pile of starlight mints on the corner of my desk,  it seems as if I am ready to sit here and ramble on for quite sometime.

Well, in a couple of days I'm getting a RCA to Firewire capture cable thingy and a few tapes to go with my good camcorder.  Yes, it's 15 years old, but it has a mic jack, nightshot, and a manual focus ring.  So, if I can get that working again, I'll be able to upload new content!   FINALLY.    Phew.  I'll stop rambling about video stuffs now.  

Another neat thing is that I'm in a quartet now, and have about 5 pieces to learn xD    It's really fun, and I think we'll be playing at weddings and stuff maybe this fall after a few rehearsals!  :D
Definitely better than flipping burgers at the local crack donalds during the summer.  lolz.  

My brother wants me to help him play a videogame now x3

-Ranger :3


1 comment:

  1. I think it shows more devotion. ;) Blogging is so not a waste of people's time. Well, I suppose it could be for some people, but you're probably pretty safe right now. ;D lol

    Awesome! Is it a professional quartet or just for fun? =)

    ReplyDelete