Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another installment of boredom...squared.

Welcome, to the most useless and long term unimportant blog that, when you read it will amount to nothing in your life. 
---------------
Moving on.....
I have come to a conclusion. The ONLY reason I use YouTube is because I got my account before Google had dominated it.  Also, the only reason why I use Gmail is because my friend Michael had me get one.  So why do I use Google's Blogspot service for blogging?   Because I can tether that account with the others that I regret getting in the first place.  Ironic, huh.  
---------------
So my choice web-service?  YAHOO!!!!   Why is that?  Well, any web-service can look pretty awesome when you're in 2003 using Ask-Jeeves and then you look over to your T.V. and a Yahoo ad with a yodeling flash mob forms into the shape  of the yahoo logo.  Amazing, huh.   So now I use Yahoo groups when I can, and hope Yahoo can come out of the rubble and crush google!!!!!!
---------------
-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment