Sunday, June 12, 2011

dskbV.K OIYW'/lkX p

As you can see, the title of this post emits randomness...which is basically a summary of how this unorganized post will be....

So, <insert small talk here></Smalltalk>  How are you guys doing?      
Thankfully I'm doing better which means that I can actually post to you guys without getting a headache or something really weird (Antibiotic induced) happening. 

Blogger News: 
My friend EzBef (nickname, mind you) might be making a blog soon!  I advised that she make a google account and make a blogger blog because if she ever gets a YouTube account, she can synchronize all of those accounts.     I figure that when she gets a blog, we can be each other's first blog followers (Unless someone likes my blog and decides to follow it first :P) 
But I really don't care as much about the blog followers as much as the page views. because that lets me know that my YouTube and Blogger (oh, and Nabble) accounts are doing good. 

A continuation of today's ramblings: 
I think that's all I want to say for now so....
Bye!

-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment