Monday, June 20, 2011

The *mis*adventures of a web-based co-mogul....

What's that? I can't hear you... I have a weak K'nex-ion....
white trash repairs - The K'nexion Is Pretty Weak
see more There I Fixed It

Okay. That's better.

---------------------
Well guys... The web-series is becoming quite the complicated project.  Now money is a player in this virtually confusing game. But alas, I shall stick with it.  I'm currently working on a work schedule to maximize efficiency and such so that we can get this little seed of an idea to become a tree.  Albeit not a Sequoia, but I'll settle for...I guess a willow-sized success.
---------------------
This post was originally written late at night on a piece of paper when I didn't feel like trying to type. Here's a picture of the paper:
I know, I write really tiny....
----------------------
well, I guess that's all for now!

-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment