Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's good to be back...

Hi guys!  How are you doing?   I hope you're all doing great!    As you know I set up a Yahoo group for the most trusted and treasured ByteMindedBrain members!
I assume you have seen the YouTube applet in my sidebar.  In the applet, the most recent videos are on the top. (Click on thumbnail to view) And if you click on the text within the applet,  you will be re-directed to my channel :3
------------
Big News:
The blog has it's first visible follower!   Thanks Ejler!  
------------
TOP SECRET-NESS: 
All I'm going to say is that I'm involved in a rather demanding, yet fun, serious YouTube project.
------------

Today I'm going to call YouTube to see if I can get an HTML block in my channel.
------------

-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment