Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Title, New Plans.

Well, as you guys can see, I've changed the blog title.
I feel that it's moving more from a blog to videos, forums, and ways for the users to interact.  Of course, I will still try my hardest to do these daily posts.
The ByteMindedBrain TV will be a group of trusted ByteMindedBrain members creating videos, uploading them to my you tube channel, then they will go to the ByteMindedBrain TV area.

The forums should be a good way for the users to communicate and create their own blogs in the blog feature within the forums.

Now on a much lighter note, our new aircraft!
An elastic band powered prop balsa plain!   It flies about 150 feet and the landing gear actually works!


Thanks for supporting these big changes around here!

-Smileyranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment