Saturday, November 24, 2012

Holiday Hair-Fail.

Every year, often the weekend after Thanksgiving my mother begins dragging out the holiday decorations. For many this is an incredibly happy time, for me this is a time in which I want to crawl up in a corner and hide.  You are now probably wondering why this is...and if you're not, you need to leave, because thats what this post is about. Well, from years past, I have been the subject of quite a few Christmas Tree ornaments that consist of a creative little frame, usually implementing my head/face in some sort of way.     Now, go look at the title, and look back down.  Yup. That's right.







 This picture to the right is from 2002.  I was in preschool, and the picture "frame" is an angel shaped paper plate creation thingy.
If you notice, the hair I was donning was...rather...bowl ish. But not like a normal bowl, but instead, it's...sort of like a pitcher.  And there may or may not have been a rat tail back there.
 We're going to jump 2 years right now, and zoom on over to 2004 for this photo. At this time, I had met a large amount of my current friends, and I was 6 years old.  I was as happy as a homeschooled clam who had just met a bunch of his long-term friends and all could be.  (Seriously, I still keep in touch with about half of the people from my 1st grade class on a weekly basis.)  But that's beside the point.  Let us discuss this hair. This was basically a shorter version of what I had in the previous picture, but with crooked, thin, and strange bangs and a little fluffy thing on the side.



Next we have yet another 2 year jump, bringing us to 2006, the year
in which I was 8.  Here we have...A variation on a theme, for the only noticeable difference is my hair colour.
I wish I had taken some pictures from the odd numbered years...I always had short hair in those.
Welcome to fall of 2006.  Here we have quite the mutation from what we saw before. This, my friends is full blown helmet hair, something that takes...I don't know what to achieve. If both ends of it were a bit more extreme I'd have Billy Ray Cyrus packing and feeling jealous of MY hair.

 ANNNDDD....this. This is 2008.
I can't...///
 And just for reasons I have my little brother looking like the joker. (2008 as well)
 AND. As a finale, we have my christmas tree..which...for some reason...shakes. 0.o

'















-Ranger

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Nothing to cheer you up more than looking at bad hair pictures of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got more where those came from..believe me. .___.

      Also, I had no idea you switched blogs! I remember enjoying "Blueberry Pi" a great deal, so now I'm scrolling through your new one reading it. (In a TOTALLY non stalker way of course x3)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Lol, this was rather entertaining! And I can relate... There's at least one ornament with a rather un-flattering cut-out of my 8 yr. old face...=P lol And you're not the only one with a wobbly tree... =)

    ReplyDelete