Friday, July 20, 2012

Ranger's Ramblings: Crack the back.


WARNING:  This post was written on Friday, published on Saturday...so don’t get all confuzzled.
Hello readers, and stalkers that like to follow this page for some strange, unknown and creepy reason.   I have once again decided to saturate these virtual pages with a run-down of my day, and things that I have done since I last posted.         I feel that I should apologise before hand for using this blog in such a way that it begins to resemble a facebook wall, consisting of nothing but pointless updates and nonsensical ramblings about that horrible act on America’s Got Talent and how the zombie apocalypse wouldn’t go great for you because the survival chart based on your date of birth said that you’d be accompanied on your dangerous journey by Oprah Winfrey and a mechanical pencil.     






Today was a rather eventful day, for I went to the chiropractor.  I believe I mentioned this a few dozen posts ago, where I had broken my tailbone in October. This of course caused a bunch of hip problems, and on top of that,  I had some shoulder/neck stuff that need to be sorted out.  The latter of the two problems was caused by my violin playing, which was contorting my neck, shoulder and such in a very awkward position.      I now know how that can be prevented from happening again, and my right leg is no longer positioned 2 inches shorter than my left leg.    A definite win if you ask me. 
After that I went to the place I keep telling myself I will never go to again. The Dollar Tree.   I got earbuds, another pedometer, a calculator and some spree candies.  Classy, aren’t I.    
Well, I do think that the calculator was worth it because it sits on a desk and has a neat little flip up LCD that could be useful if I’m doing basic calculations and stuffs.    I guess I could use it if I’m doing programming stuffs, but that’s about it.... Why did I buy that stuff again?  x3




As for the pedometer I got around 7,000 steps today....not bad.  


That’s all I can think of to say....KBAI. 


-Ranger :3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't remember you posting about your injury. Glad you're on the mend! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I never did!

      Thanks! I feel a LOT better!

      Delete