Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ranger’s Ramblings: In which a funny bone is tickled, and I die of happiness.


It seems as though my recent posts have managed to tickle at least a couple of you “Pink” as you would say, and I don’t fully doubt that because it is VERY easy to get a sunburn this time of year, and I suppose that if I ticked you enough, I could get you to sit in the sun writhing from my incessant tickling which will hopefully keep you immobilized just long enough to be able to get that sunburn I was speaking of.  
There.  I proved it.  It really is possible to be tickled pink, however uncomfortable it may be. 
But in all seriousness with a touch of satire, I have been somehow stumbling upon a few gold mines of posts. 
Well, maybe not gold, but more like the low grade of silver that’s in food.  
That’s all. 
-Ranger :3

No comments:

Post a Comment