Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ranger's Ramblings: In which I learn quality control.

Today my much awaited and worriedly anticipated writing curriculum, One Year Adventure Novel (OYAN, for those of who who have an unhealthy fixation on abbreviations) arrived in the mail today.   So far I have signed up for the forum, and should they let me join, provided that my choice of usernames doesn't make them decline my membership. (Being the idiotic person I am, the first username that I chose was "TheTyrranicalTypist :3"   I have a feeling that I will regret making that choice...but there's nothing that I can do at this time.)
Because this is a writing curriculum, I can take a great deal of pride in saying that I will probably be able to produce blog posts that exceed the literacy skills of the Twitter user "Amanda Bieber".      And although that would be no real accomplishment,  it will be better than the current state of my posts.   (I hope the sarcasm and satire was evident there)

WELP,
that's all I had to say...

KBAIFO'NOW :3

No comments:

Post a Comment